Friday, October 6, 2017

Just Flying By To Say Happy Halloween

Boo to you all, today I have a shaker card featuring Sunsational Stamps Spooktacular Halloween set, and you can find it Here.  The image I used from this set was the silhouette of a witch and her kitty on a broom.





For the back panel I used Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink to color an area for the moon.  I fussy cut out the witch and glued her to the center of the moon.

The front panel I began by heat embossing a scary tree from my Raisin Boat Eerie Night set (they are back in production!) in black.  I sponged on Distress Oxide inks using Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet and Black Soot.  Then I flicked water onto the background and let it sit a minute before I blotted it dry with a paper towel.

I die cut out a 2" circle for the moon/shaker opening, cover it with acetate, filled it with stars and tiny iridescent beads from Honey Bee Stamps and added foam tape to build up the shaker layer and then put the two layers together.

I added a few bats from the same Raisin Boat set and added Wink of Stella to them ( I don't think the photo is picking up that sparkle).  And finally I added the Happy Halloween sentiment from the Sunsational set, hand drew in a spider web and called it done.

I hope you enjoyed todays card, please follow our blog by clicking on the "Follow Me" button and Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram so you don’t miss a thing!

Happy Scrappin'
 Eileen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment