Sunday, May 14, 2017







Fathers Day Card

Hello everyone
This is a box  card I created for Fathers Day. To make the box card I followed a video on you tube in order to get proper measurements. I used a dark blue cardstock to make the box. I picked out a light blue striped cardstock for the top layer. I chose the king of the grill stamps that was sent to me from sunsational stamps. All was colored using the spectrum noir markers. The pieces are attached with clear acetate to set them to the desired height. This card was fun and easy to do, be sure to check out the blog to see all other beautiful crafts that were completed from different members of the designer team.
You may purchase or view the stamps at sunsationalstamps.com
To view more of my designs go to Lorraine's Crafty World /  http://scrappylorrhen.blogspot.ca/

3 comments: