Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Send In The Clowns

Howdy to all the rule followers and rule breakers out there.  Today my card is using the adorable Flipping Out image set from Sunsational Stamps.  As a rule, I am not a fan of clowns, but all rules are made to be broken, and that is why I fell in love with this cute clown!  He is just so cheerful and I can't help but smile when I see him.
Flipping Out Over You Card
Flipping Out Over You Card
IMG_2223 IMG_2222
I manipulated his image to give it a fun cartwheel appearance.  Then I colored him with my ShinHan alcohol markers using primary colors on his clothing and of course he has orange hair, because it is such a happy color!  I popped up a heart I had die cut and called it done.  :)
I hope you enjoyed today's card and I would love it if you would hop on over to my blog at Paper Canvas Creations and follow our blog by clicking on the "Follow Me" button and Like us on Facebook, so you don't miss a thing!
Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is so cute I love the colors super fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet! It was fun to make, that clown makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete