Monday, January 11, 2016

Here Comes Santa Claus - A Little Late - Ho Ho Ho

I know it's a little late, but it was a late Christmas card for my daughter and I had to wait til she got it before posting it.
My daughter owns a blue VW bus and I saw this die in one of my craft magazines and had to have it.  
It is by Marianne Design  and I used my Cuttlebug.
And Santa in his sleigh is part of an image from




For the rest of the details please visit my blog

My daughter LOVES this card and I know she will treasure it.  It was so fun to make.

Thank you for stopping by and....
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!
The Craft Princess

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this card Love how you used the sleigh being pulled by the bus!! So so clever and imaginative!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet....I knew that SS sleigh was the perfect one to be pulled by the bus...I have had it pictured in my head for a long time. My daughter has an old blue VW bus :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete