Friday, October 30, 2015

Howdy BOooo

   Hello my Family of Crafters! Sadly enough this is my last post of a Halloween Card, but only for this year... I done many cards for my friends and family with this Stamp from Sunsational Stamps, and this is the favorite of everyone that I sent cards too. 
    The Card is a standard A2 card. I used my Derwent Colored Pencils to color her in. I place it upon a black 80 pound card stock. I made this card into a standing card. a folding card kept falling over, and I wanted the beautiful owls to show..I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the bats and just placed them on the card with multi medium glue.. The background was done with Memento Danuble Danube Blue ink and also the grass was done with Memento Cottage Ivy ink..

  That about does it for my last Halloween Card for the year.. It was a Blast to use this Digital Stamp. Here is a link to the wonderful Sunsational Stamps Page for you can get your and many others also  .http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/. Hope you all enjoyed and See you all around.. Happy Halloween!

1 comment: