Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Welcome Our Newest Members To The Design Team. !!

I am so excited to share the fabulous news with you all We have several new members to our Design Team. It is very exciting  they are all very talented and we are certain you are going to enjoy their creation.  You have seen several of them posting already, I apologize to them for my late welcome.
So without further ado , let me introduce them

Sheena McKee


My name is Sheena,been with my partner now for 17 years he's called John.
Our one and only daughter,Breanna, she is my world and shes 15, growing up too quickly
and we have a crazy JRT called Smudge
As long as I can remember I have always been arty,at school I was always getting top marks
I should of went on to college but went to work instead.
Been crafting now for well over 8 years now,when my day job went part time, I needed something to fill that gab.
Started off with card packs but found that very boring and limited
Then moving onto Cds,stamping then digital images where the possibilities are endless
I'm very passionate about what I do and hopefully this shows in my work
Thats it really,rather boring
Sheena

Carla Townsend

My name is Carla Townsend and I'm a full time College student majoring in History. I live in Springfield, Illinois which is awesome since I'm a huge History Geek and I love going to museums and Historic places. I love crafting in general, but card making and scrap-booking is my favorite. I have 3 nephews that I love more than anything and I like to joke that they own me. I love racing and hockey especially the Chicago Blackhawks. I got a Silhouette Cameo about a year ago and I love it!! I'm also a life long fan of coloring, I use Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers by Crafters Companion. I'm really excited to be a member of this awesome Design Team and I can't wait to get my hands on some of those adorable digi's and cut files. 

Janie LaCasella


Hi...most of you know me as Janie LaCasella on FB (my maiden name) or The Craft Princess on my blog Crafter's Castle, or jjgz4ever on YT, but my name is Janie Rinta.  I have been playing around with making cards for about 8 years, but when I look back at my early stuff it is just embarrassing.  My crafting actually started developing about 5 years ago when my wonderful supportive husband started buying me anything and everything I need to make whatever I want.  I enjoy making cards, decorating frames, altering things, and a little scrapbooking.  This past 6 months my crafting took a giant step up.....about 6 months ago I made my first YouTube video and was asked to be on the My Besties YouTube DT....then I was introduced to card challenges and started a Pinterest board....and a few months ago I finally got my blog, Crafter's Castle, up and running.  And the best part of this past 6 months was meeting so many wonderful craft friends.  And here I am :)

Hannah Selena Mclendon


Eileen Robertson

Alana Taylor

Paula Hatton Vines


I am 55 retired Chief Credit Officer, after 35 years. My husband and I have 4 wonderful successful kids, don't we all smile emoticon we Pastored a church in Port Orchard and opened The Shepherds Kitchen feeding over 500 a month. I have always crafted and made cards, my husband is an avid crafter too, I actually like his cards more than mine, he is very talented. we have a home here in CA and a home in WA state. That's about it, nothing fancy or out of the ordinary

...and last but not least our very first male DT member 

Larry Vines 


and yes he is married to Paula, we are so excited to have him with us.According to Paula he is very very talented!!

So please give a warm welcome to all our newest DT member! You are in for some amazing creations!!

Thanks Lisa and Janet









1 comment: