Thursday, August 6, 2015

Go to the head of the class

Click here if you're 
Looking for the August challenge

 This is my first classroom project!  I wanted some sort of goal sheet that Em could see and we could  check off as we go, home schooling, it's scary and exciting.
I was trolling the school isle at Dollar General and saw the foil star stickers, must have!, then I saw the small poster board and the idea was born!
I cut up a piece of scrapbook paper for the borders, glued 2 pieces of her writing paper to the middle and added some stickers I had in my stash.  
The stars of the board are the bookworms.  Aren't they adorable? 

 I created the sticker pocket simply, it's just a rectangle of card stock with some foam tape strips on the edges.  I added  a few pieces of twine for the apple stem.


You can find the bookworms I used in the School section in the store here

We have a new challenge on the blog, be sure to play along.

Click here if you're 
Looking for the August challenge

There's also a freebie on the facebook page, have you found it yet?

I'd love you to check out more photos of our classroom and Em at my blog post



1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome Marji, I love it. Terrific Idea!!!

    ReplyDelete