Monday, May 11, 2015

Bundle of Joy Sunsational Stamps Card




For my DT post today I used the Rocking Horse Stamp found HERE its #299 Rocking Horse

To see the rest of the adorable stamps click HERE



For my card I used My Spectrum Noir Markers. I also used the Spectrum Noir Marker to color white ribbon.


I used my Spectrum Noir to write a personalized message for my cousin who had a baby on Saturday. 

Below is a video on how I made it. 




Supplies:

White Card Base

(2) 7 x 4 1/2" Light Purple Card Stock

6 3/4 x 4 1/4" Purple pattern paper 

6 3/4 x 4 1/4" White Card Stock

Silhouette cut layers from Monicas creative room dot com

Sunsational Stamps Rocking horse stamp

Memento Tuxedo Black and Grape Jelly ink

Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium white card stock

Spectrum Noir Markers 

Foam Tape

ATG Adhesive 



Thanks for stopping bye please come back soon~ Carla 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card love the color The stamped image was great Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete