Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Plant sitter

Good morning  friends!   While shopping the other day, I saw this lovely African violet and knew
I had to have it.  My grandma always had one in the house, and it reminds me of her.  Gram was my
best friend.  I was very fortunate to have been so close to her.  :)  

For my project, I've used this beautiful purple plant, and this darling stamp to make  little plant sitter.
I thought it was so cute.  It will be nice to keep on my desk, remind me of my gram, and give me
an extra smile throughout the day.

I made a card (kind of)  I photoshopped one, with a photo of my plant.  I tried to print it out, but either my printer printed it out blue instead of purple, so it shall stay an Ecard.

You can find this clear stamp at http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/


My african violet with plant sitter
After coloring my stamp, I adhered it to a heavy
duty paper clip. I then could easily clip
my little bear to the instructions stick that was
in my plant.


Card made from the photo of my plant.  

2 comments:

  1. Love this, so cute your bear is adorable and what a sweet card. Thanks for sharing I too have fond memories of my grandmother She lived with us all of my life until I moved away!

    ReplyDelete