Friday, March 6, 2015

Here is the Easter Bunny

Hi All! Tammy here for today's inspiration piece.  Can you believe it is Daylight Savings this weekend?  Then right around the corner is Spring! Weeeee!!  The DT is going to be highlighting some of our fun Easter and Spring Stamps for you over the next week or so, to get you into the mood for nicer weather and all the buds and flowers blooming...Saying goodbye to winter for yet another year.

Today I am using this cute little bunny and egg image.  He's just so adorable!  He may not be in the store just yet, but he's definitely going to be made available asap for you to use!  Keep checking back because I know you are just going to want to use him!  


Lots of fun spring colors on this card and my favorite--layers :)  A little bit of stickles for the nose and the egg stripes :) I colored him with my copics and then did some chalking in the background.   I hope you enjoy him and don't forget to shop at the store to get started on your Easter and Spring cards!!



1 comment: